Tuesday, February 23, 2010

about me.

I'VE BEEN READING ALOT OF BLOGS OF OTHER PHOTOGRAPHERS THAT I JUST DREAM TO BE LIKE ONE DAY..AND ALOT ARE POSTING ABOUT THEIR PERSONAL LIVES. HMMM.. THAT'LL BE A CHALLENGE FOR ME BECAUSE I THINK THAT EVERY BLOG POST NEEDS A PICTURE, AND I DONT LIKE PICTURES OF MYSELF!! HAHA





HERE ARE SOME RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME:


1. i was adopted when i was a baby. truely am grateful for this!!

2. my favorite color is PINK...why??? i have no clue

3. i love leopard, zebra, cheatah print...i dont care if it goes out of style

4. i played the electric guitar in the 4th grade talent show...i played "Jesus loves me" i rocked it!

5. i secretly want to me a famous singer, however...i cant carry a tune

6. my dad is my hero. he is my rock

7. my husband is my world. he is so amazing to me

8. i am a proud aunt to a cute little nephew, isaiah and a sweet niece Sarah Grace.

9. i have 2 older brothers...one is a car salesmen, one is a lawyer...i'm a photographer. hmmm..my mom sure has different personalities in all of us!!

10. i have TWO best friends. Allison and Ashley. love them two...ashley is actually my sister in law, too! hehe


k, that's enough :)


here's a few non-professional pics :) (except the wedding one, of course) taken by Alisa Joy
me and ashley...we take a TON of pictures when we get together :)
us again :)
me and allison...been friends since we were babies!
me and my awesome dad :)
married :)
me and my adorable neice :)

1 comment:

  1. You're too cute!!! :) It was great meeting you in Vegas!!!!

    ReplyDelete