Friday, January 22, 2010

i failed.

ok - so this year was going to be attempt #2 for Project 365....i honestly dont think I'm going to have time to!! I am in the middle of editing a wedding...have to go to vegas....wedding plans for TWO weddings i'm in this May....have to go to Arizona in a couple weeks....i'm just on overload!!

So, instead - i'll just take pictures throughout the year and watch my work grow. At the end of the year, I'll put together my top 50 or top 5 of each month or something - and see the difference.

GOOD NEWS ~ I'm getting a new lens!!! It's a Macro/Wide Angle. I borrowed one from a close friend for the wedding I did recently - and she sent me an email yesterday saying that she is GIVING it to me!! I almost stopped breathing when I read it! lol

My fellow photog buddy Kaci and I are planning on going to WPPI this March in vegas!!! She's such an awesome photographer and designer - she designed my logo!! We are hoping that it'll work out right because we both REALLYYYYY want to go!!! We are probably going to look rediculous silly and lost...but - it's in VEGAS and PHOTOGRAPHY...doesnt get better than that!

Anywho...that's life recently in a nutshell! Stay tuned for the favorites from the wedding I did. Should be next week or the next!!

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. YAY FOR THE NEW LENS!!!! SO EXCITED FOR YOU!! THANKS FOR THE SWEET WORDS..YOU ARE TOO SWEET! CROSSING MY FINGERS FOR WPPI!!! CANT WAIT TO SEE THE WEDDING PICS TOO!!! =))

    ReplyDelete